- Salary Range: 75k to 93k annually
This role will apply a comprehensive knowledge of graphic design in addition to a broad knowledge of industrial design skills to create, develop, and incorporate logos, artwork and styling concepts for the Titleist golf club franchise.
- Develops and completes logos, artwork, and graphical concepts for club and shaft development teams. Works closely with other design team members to develop cosmetic treatments, finishing, and graphic placement on golf clubs and shafts.
- Effectively communicates, translates and incorporates all Graphic Design concepts into prototypes and final products. Creates necessary documents and drawings to facilitate communication with product development teams.
- Reviews specification detail with product development teams to efficiently develop parts and prototypes to desired objectives and quality standards.
- Creates, develops, and refines industrial design concepts for new club product opportunities across all product teams. Consults with management and development teams to evaluate projects in an organized manner so as to align with critical path schedule requirements. Conduct and participate in product development meetings, design critiques, vendor meetings, first article inspections and cosmetic/design approval process as necessary.
- Conduct inspiration research of outside industries for new product and graphic design opportunities while maintaining knowledge and expertise of methods that further enhance departmental design capabilities. Possess and apply broad knowledge of materials and construction techniques typically used to manufacture golf club components.
- Conducts and participates in product development meetings, design critiques, vendor meetings, first article inspections and cosmetic/design approval process as necessary.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- Seven (7) plus years of increasingly responsible professional graphic design experience.
- A minimum of two (2) years of industrial design experience.
- Advanced knowledge of computer based graphic packages (Photoshop, Illustrator, Keyshot, etc.), Broad knowledge of 3D CAD design software (Unigraphics, Alias, etc.) 2D and 3D product design and prototyping skills, (sketching, rendering, model making, painting, and hand working)
- Excellent computer software skills (Word, Excel, Lotus Notes, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to communicate complex concepts both verbally and in written form.
- Proven presentation skills both formal and informal.
Demonstrated competency in the following areas:
- Project Management
- Problem Solving
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume and work samples along with salary requirements to: email@example.com. (**Please attach resumes in “MS Word Form ONLY” and you must reference just SGD-042518 in the subject line**)
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled. Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries to commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401(k) savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness programs / facility; etc. and generous product discounts.