- Salary Range: $120,000 - $140,000
- Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm
The Sr Manager FJ Brand Design will serve as the creative visionary for the brand, setting the visual tone and generating multi-media assets to support business objectives. He/she will be responsible for managing the creative pillar of the FJ marketing department, leading all internal creative design efforts to fuel the brand’s storytelling engine. This role will be responsible for designing and developing multi-media and photographic assets in support of: print, digital, social, in-store, online, video, and catalogue production. He/she will also support external creative agencies as they design and execute photoshoots for seasonal marketing campaigns and key brand initiatives. This role will partner closely with the consumer marketing, direct-to-consumer and retail experience teams to break new ground in digital storytelling and brand / retail marketing.
FJ Creative Center Management
- Responsible for managing the internal creative design and development efforts for FJ to meet business and marketing objectives across all channels.
- Establish, implement and foster a culture of creativity and efficiency to achieve industry leading graphic design and multi-media creative execution.
- Partner with consumer marketing, direct-to-consumer and retail experience teams to be a creative content resource across all product categories – footwear, apparel, gloves and accessories – and in support of key brand initiatives.
- Set the direction for and manage the graphic design and multi-media staff including: creative project intake and workflow management, establish a creative review process; set clear priorities for the group; and manage independent contractors to support overflow creative design and development as required. •Create, research, and incorporate cutting edge multi-media technology concepts as well as techniques and practices related to digital video and multi-media content production and delivery.
- Implement, manage, and support industry leading software and hardware needed for project execution.
- Responsible for making the company’s brand and products tangible, relevant, and compelling through the power of digital video and design.
- Build internal capability to produce projects quickly and cost effectively allowing the FJ brand to participate in premium digital and still photographic content otherwise not achievable through traditional production avenues.
- Internally produce digital video content in a variety of forms and usages resulting in maximum content control, speed and flexibility to support brand and product stories.
- Direct all facets of digital video process (pre-production, production, & post-production) to create digital video content.
- Work closely with the consumer marketing and direct-to-consumer teams to provide premium marketing content to be showcased on broadcast, website, social media, and POP platforms.
- Partner with creative agencies and marketing leadership to co-produce and co-direct FJ campaign shoots; conceptualize, plan, produce and direct photography & digital video shoots and product animations and logo motion graphics to bring to life FJ product and brand initiatives.
Photography & Marketing Support Asset Production
- Conceptualize, provide creative direction and manage professional photography processes and shoots for both still and motion across all FJ product categories. •Manage the design and development of seasonal product catalogues for footwear, apparel and gloves.
- Partner with the consumer marketing, retail experience and direct-to-consumer teams to provide comprehensive asset set to be used in digital and print collateral such as but not limited to footjoy.com and wholesale partner product pages, product brochures, in-store merchandising, trade partner promotion, print and banner advertising and social media efforts.
- BS in creative design, communications or related field is required.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in multi-media marketing, video production and post-production is required A minimum of two years of supervisory experience is also required.
- Experience or direct responsibility as a decision maker for product line marketing in a multi-media capacity is preferred
- Knowledge of and a passion for the game of golf
- Prior experience in a sporting industry is preferable
- Domestic Travel Required (15 -20%)
- Strong experience with design, digital and video editing software packages (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, HTML, Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, Final Cut, etc.)
Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401 savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness facility; and generous product discounts.
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among others, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.