- Salary Range: Salary $68k -85K base plus bonus eligibility
Develop, Lead And Evolve A Robust Titleist Gear D2G (Direct to Golfer) Sales & Operations Planning Process That Will Drive Executional Excellence Throughout Our US D2G Gear Business. Ensuring that Cross Functional Alignment in How We Plan, Buy and Execute this Business Strategy is achieved.
- Develop and execute an S&OP Process for D2G that delivers effective Planning and Communicating of business requirements that deliver intended business results.
- Optimize D2G Fulfillment & Service Performance by managing our Demand/Supply matching capabilities for D2G in order to inform and activate D2G stakeholder network to mitigate imbalances
- Ensure effective Launch Management of all seasonal offerings to enable successful launch of D2G Initiatives
- Manage & Maintain Current and Future Operational Platforms that support our direct to golfer business, ensuring appropriate stakeholder network is trained and activated to support.
- Owner, Creator and Disseminator of D2G Performance Management Metrics that delivers appropriate insights on business performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Computer Science, Business Administration or a related field -Supply Chain focused preferred.
- A minimum of five (5) years of related experience in Supply Chain, Planning with an increasing level of responsibility. Focus areas of Fulfillment, Logistics, Customer Service, Info & Analytics required and E-commerce-focused analytics highly preferred.
- A minimum of two (2) years of in depth experience with an ERP system and COGNOS (Infor M3 preferred) and COGNOS.
- Strong Ad-Hoc reporting experience with the knowledge of the logic behind it.
- Ability to write reports in Cognos .
- Advanced skill set in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Cognos 10 Report Studio, Workspace Advanced and Google Analytics and Tableau highly desired.
- Strong information and presentation skills that will enable timely, effective and scalable insights that will influence Supply Chain Decision execution and decision making. Knowledge of workflow analysis, flow charting, and info-mapping procedures.
- Excellent organizational skills as well as verbal and written communication skills.
Demonstrated competency in the following areas:
- Project Management
- Problem Solving
- Managing People
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements to: email@example.com. (**Please attach resumes in “MS Word Form ONLY” and you must reference just SPA-050818 in the subject line**)
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled. Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries to commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401(k) savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness programs / facility; etc. and generous product discounts.