- Salary Range: $90k - $115k plus bonus eligibility
- Hours: 8am - 5pm
Design, develop and support Continuous Improvement projects for new and existing processes and equipment used in golf club manufacturing, research, and warehousing. Lead Plant Floor Readiness activities for New Product launches.
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Develop and maintain plant layouts for production and support areas to optimize productivity, and to implement new products and processes.
- Recommend and implement projects to continuously improve safety, productivity, and quality in the manufacturing processes.
- Recommend and implement new fixtures and machines, and support the installation of new equipment to reduce costs and to improve safety and quality.
- Research and recommend safe, cost effective material handling methods and equipment.
- Lead Plant Readiness efforts to support New Product launches. Includes timeline, resource, and general project management.
- BS degree in Engineering-related field required. Quality certification or experience is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in process or industrial engineering, and/or Quality is required. SolidWORKS and AutoCAD experience is preferred. Excellent communication and computer skills
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements to: email@example.com in order to be considered. (**Please attach resumes in “MS Word Form ONLY” and you must reference just SPE-062519 in the subject line **)
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled. Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries to commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401(k) savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness programs / facility; etc. and generous product discounts.