- Salary Range: $71k to $88k Annually Plus Bonus Eligibility
- Hours: 8am-5pm
A highly visible Supply Chain role that is responsible for executing demand and inventory plans which enable the organization to meet sales and service objectives.
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Organize and lead procurement activities for category product launches worldwide within category.
- Prepare and solicit Request for Quotation (RFQs), work with cross-functional teams to analyze RFQs and communicate program awards to suppliers.
- Consolidate global/regional demand volumes and collaborate with suppliers to develop and maintain a capacity plan for global ramp up and product lifecycle.
- Analyze inventory position and recommend optimal procurement requirements in a proactive and disciplined manner to ensure 90% or better availability for all SKU’S.
- Recommend and execute corrective actions, communicate obsolete/slow-moving inventory to applicable Operations and Sales management staff.
- Prepare reports and communicate inventory measurements to management (safety stock levels, days of supply, inventory plan vs. targets).
- Recommend changes to the supply plan and inventory targets based on changes in demand and
- Create and execute component purchases using ERP system and support tools.
- Provide feedback for supplier performance analysis and work with suppliers to correct issues related to communication, documents, logistics and QA. Monitor supplier production schedules to meet global goals.
- Coordinate with other Category Demand Planner Buyers to evolve and maintain the standard operating procedure for demand planning processes and systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration, or related field required. CSCP certification is preferred.
- seven (7) years of experience in procurement, planning, or order management required.
- Must possess the skills necessary to become fully responsible for the demand planning and forecasting process for responsible club line.
- Must be able to travel internationally 2% of the time.
- Strong analytical abilities are required.
- Expert skill set in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication and team-building skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams.
- Experience in a LEAN manufacturing environment preferred.
Demonstrated competency in the following areas;
- Project Management
- Problem Solving
- Team Player
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements to: email@example.com. (**Please attach resumes in “MS Word Form ONLY” and you must reference just SCDP-060419 in the subject line**)
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled. Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries to commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401(k) savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness programs / facility; etc. and generous product discounts.