- Salary Range: $103k to 159k + bonus eligibility
- Number of openings: 1
Acushnet , home to Titleist, FootJoy, Vokey, Scotty Cameron and Pinnacle the number one Brands in golf, is looking for a Sr. Sales and Marketing Brand Manager. This role manages the marketing plan, product plan, and go-to-market strategy (including P&L management) for one of Titleist’s premier brand lines. Reporting to the Vice President of Golf Club Marketing and partnering with the Vice President of Golf Club Sales this position will responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic sales and marketing plans for the assigned premier brand to attract consumers, continually setting new unparalleled levels in products, services and consumer experiences.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Lead and craft strategic vision, line positioning, content framework, communication plan; influencing and shaping the global calendar and investment decisions behind the line including future products/categories.
- Shape line strategy by identifying the line role within the category; sources of growth and strategic choices based on geography, channels, and consumers (golfers).
- Continually develop and create a holistic experience unlike anything in the golf category; leading to word of mouth advocacy, line enthusiasm and line loyalty.
- Identify & structure line building blocks, visual identity systems, experiential playbooks and social media playbooks.
- Partner with cross functional teams, R&D, Industrial Design, internal marketing, and agency partners to bring brand products to market in a timely manner.
- Partner with sales to determine the go to market process (pricing, allocations, revenue sharing, etc.) and partners to distribute.
- Directly, manage, recruit and develop a team to ensure the best brand experience.
- Lead and identify opportunities, trends and insights to strengthen and enhance current global platform for future product/experience initiatives.
- Continually ensures clear and consistent positioning of the brand line and identifies product needs and market opportunities.
Is the “face of the line” with field partners, press, and Titleist leadership – establishing exceptional relationships and rapport with them to promote the line, its products and experiences.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field (Master’s preferred).
- A minimum seven (7) years of experience in Marketing along with a demonstrated record of leadership.
- Minimum five (5) years in a management role with responsibilities that included interviewing, hiring, training, planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees, resolving problems and developing talent.
- Minimum 3 years of digital marketing including website development, content management, ecommerce, and managing an internal or external digital marketing team.
- Strong brand line and product management skills with a demonstrated record in business planning, new product launches, merchandising, promotion, advertising and communications.
- Experience that includes; proven success across multiple brands, the golf industry, and a strategic planning background in high end/luxury goods or services is preferred.
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally up to 30% of the time. A valid passport and ability to leave the United States is required.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of golf and passion for golf equipment
- Well versed in gaining cross function alignment.
- Excellent presentation skills, must be able to create and sell a vision.
- Experience working with Legal, Regulatory and Global partners advantageous.
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements to: email@example.com. (**Please attach resumes in “MS Word Form ONLY” and you must reference just SBM-021618 in the subject line**)
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled. Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries to commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401(k) savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness programs / facility; etc. and generous product discounts.