- Salary Range: $65,000 - $75,000
- Hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Number of openings: 1
Oversee day to day operations of Payroll Group, including but not limited to the following:
- Supervisor payroll cycles processing 2,500 multi state hourly, non-exempt and salaried employees using ADP PayForce while ensuring compliance with all Federal, State and local regulations.
- Supervise day to day payroll operations including: review of all data entry, assist with time card approval and auditing in eTime.
- Process bi-weekly payroll, ensure accuracy of data through pre-processing audit, timely payment for all payrolls, post processing review and signoff, review of cash funding requirements.
- Manage the processing of special payments such as gross ups for prizes and awards, financial planning, grantor trust, healthwise gift cards, United Way.
- Assist staff with research and resolution of payroll related issues.
- Manage quarterly audits of HR data ADP to Peoplesoft and 401k: loans and contributions ADP to Fidelity.
- Review Expense Reports for compliance with internal expense policy and IRS Regulations, work with Associates to resolve any non-compliant issues, provide on-going support for Associate training and questions.
- Coordinate year end and W-2 processing.
- BS in Accounting/Finance/Management required.
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) designation preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of payroll experience required. 2 years supervisory/lead experience preferred.
- Extensive experience with ADP Payroll systems including strong working knowledge of ADP Reporting and ADP Time and Attendance.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high volume processing environment, significant attention to detail and accuracy, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be experienced in Excel.
Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401 savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness facility; and generous product discounts.
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among others, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.