- Salary Range: $59,400 - $74,300
The Supply Analyst will autonomously develop and execute supply and demand plans for raw material components. This position will support the production plan and finished goods supply plans while minimizing total acquisition cost, working capital expense, stock-outs and obsolescence.
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Twice monthly create and implement strategic production plans as well as raw material and finished goods inventory targets within Acushnet’s ERP system by managing the systems integrated advanced supply chain planning tool, Supply Chain Planner. Maintain the active and backup Supply Chain Planner versions/models.
- Execute the twice monthly custom and stock finished goods demand planning process, including version maintenance, with Acushnet’s ERP system and the systems integrated advanced demand planning tool, Demand Planner. Leverage sales forecast information, shipment data and product program details to create high accuracy forecasted demand data within M3.
- Coordinate the maintenance of custom club component demand planning through custom planning entity item PBOM management using AGS and Cognos.
- Create inventory value projections using Cognos reports and historical value data to support US Club Operations business planning activities including the annual business plan development process.
- Create standard and ad-hoc Cognos reports to support Club Operations business processes and management decision making.
- Offer AGS Production Support for Purchasing, Supply Chain Planning, Scheduling & Quality Assurance processes and configuration.
- Develop, test, update and document new and existing ERP business processes for the Purchasing, Supply Chain Planning, Scheduling, and Quality Inspection functions.
- Teach Clubs Category Demand Planner-Buyers, Supply Analysts and Quality Inspectors on how to configure and use M3, Demand Planner, Supply Chain Planner, and Scheduler’s Workbench. Develop training materials in support of those instruction sessions.
- Serve as a backup Supply Analyst with a hands-on proficiency at Scheduler’s Workbench (SWB) that allows for immediate, autonomous assumption of Supply Analyst duties at US Club Operations. Train international Club Supply Analysts to use SWB for custom and stock club scheduling including custom club brothers orders.
- Report on material cost trends, energy cost trends and labor rate trends to assist Clubs Materials Management team with material cost control initiatives.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in in quantitative discipline is required. APICS, CPIM, or CSCP certification preferred.
- Two to three (2-3) years of experience in Supply and/or Material Planning in a high-volume, ERP driven, seasonal manufacturing, and consumer goods industry required.
- Two (2) years ERP purchasing experience preferred.
- Experience in a LEAN manufacturing environment preferred with Purchasing and Quality Inspection preferred.
- Position may require international and/or domestic travel up to 5% of the time.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
- Must possess exceptional technical skills with the ability to adapt quickly to new and emerging programs/software. Expert skill set and presentations skills in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint).
- Cognos 10 Report Studio proficiency preferred, and proven analytical abilities.
- Experience with Infor’s M3 advanced planning tools including Scheduler’s Workbench, Supply Chain Planner and Demand Planner, is preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Visio and MS Project is desirable.
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org in order to be considered. (**Please attach resumes in MS Word Form ONLY and you must reference just SA-062317 in the subject line**)
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled. Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries to commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401(k) savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness programs / facility; etc. and generous product discounts.