- Salary Range: $16.75/hr to $21.25/hr
To assist in Tour Putter operations with all aspects of the tour putter process from order initiation through final QA. This includes communication with inside and outside team members, inventory control, and being responsible for quality assurance of all components that make up tour putters. Ability to assist and work with team members worldwide to assure the highest quality of our product as well as the highest level of service and responsible for QA of all Scotty Cameron Putters.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist with QA on all Tour and Collector (high end) orders. This to include but not be limited to correctness of order, finish, stamping, paint fill, weight, loft and lie. Communicate with Putter Tour Reps on any changes to order or delivery times.
- Monitor and maintain proper inventory levels of all tour and collector components and reports to Manager of putter tour operations. Document on hand inventory of putter heads, grips, weights, shafts and head covers.
- Assist with processing all tour and collector orders. Requires inputting orders in to the database as needed.
- Pull heads from inventory as directed by the Manager of putter tour operations in order to fulfill all incoming player and collector putter requests.
- QA all Custom Shop order that includes but is not limited to correctness of order, proper finish, stamping, paint fill, weight, loft and lie. Work with Customer Service Department on a regular basis to notify of any problems with fulfilling an order
- Associates Degree preferred. High School Diploma or equivalent required. Minimum of One + years working in the environment of tour putters, custom putters, luxury brand products. Quality and inventory management experience highly preferred.
- Ability to stand for several hours per day. Lift 30 lbs. Forklift experience preferred.
- Extensive working knowledge of Scotty Cameron products and their history. Word and Excel proficiency a must. Must be detailed oriented. Must have strong communication skills.
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled. Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries to commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401(k) savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness programs / facility; etc. and generous product discounts.
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org. (**Please attach resumes in “MS Word Form ONLY” and you must reference just TSQA-110117 in the subject line**)