- Salary Range: $56k to $70k + bonus eligibility
Objective of the Job: Improve golfers short games by conducting tour-caliber wedge fittings at Partner locations for consumers and local professionals within specified markets
- Conduct tour-level wedge fittings and experiences for Titleist consumers at direct account locations using Titleist fitting methods, tools, and launch monitors.
- Educate off Course golf retail store associates about Vokey Design Wedges, wedge selection, and drive sell through in these locations.
- Operate Titleist Fitting vehicle and related activities such as maintenance, appearance, storage, security, inventories, and safety compliance.
- Budget and manage revenue and expenses associated including equipment inventories, T&E expenses, vehicle operation costs, and fitting fee/sales invoicing.
- Coordinate with local Titleist Sales Representatives and Titleist Partners to develop and communicate Titleist fitting vehicle schedule in order to fully utilize available fitting days and to effectively promote fitting events. Conduct a minimum of 125 fitting, promo, or other events.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Masters preferred.
- A minimum of three (3) years of significant fitting experience in a superior customer service environment, wedge fitting experience highly preferred.
- Thorough working knowledge of launch monitor fitting and golf swing is required.
- A valid Driver’s License in good standing.
- Ability to lift sample-filled golf bags and associated other equipment (up to 30 lbs) multiple times/day.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time outside in all climates year-round (8+ hours per day).
- This position requires both domestic and international travel of up to 50% of the time. A valid passport and ability to leave the United States is required.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) skills required.
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org. (**Please attach resumes in “MS Word Form ONLY” and you must reference just VWF-122217 in the subject line**)
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled.
Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries to commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401(k) savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness programs / facility; etc. and generous product discounts.