- Salary Range: $15.31 to $16.59
- Hours: 6a - 230p
Perform warehouse duties to facilitate inventory management from inbound receipt through replenishment.
- Receive Inbound Inventory. Ensure delivery trucks are locked into bay dock for safety, ensure drivers follow dock safety requirements, verify carton/pallet counts and sign delivery receipts. Unload trucks and containers, sort inventory by SKU.
- Build pallets and palletize using computerized RF device and scan to receive each case. Print and apply case labels when needed. Verify accuracy of receipt using computer U/I.
- Operate Order Picker and Swing Reach Lift Trucks. Pull cases of inventory for pick location replenishments using computerized RF device. Palletize and deliver to drop location. Pull and systemically ‘pack’ full cases of inventory from reserve for shipment. Apply appropriate shipping labels to each case. Deliver cases to Pallet Finishing Station. Pull and deliver or put away pallets of inventory as instructed by computerized RF device or Lead. Follow all warehouse lift truck safety rules to ensure safety of everyone in area. Use extreme caution in high pedestrian traffic areas.
- Replenish Pick Location Inventory. Execute WM replenishment tasks to replenish pick locations using computerized RF device. Determine if alternate process is necessary when inventory exceeds pick location capacity. Manually manage inventory movement to keep locations replenished when alternate process is used. Assist with other replenishment tasks such as OVR replenishment, Dynamic Active clearing and Item Slotting as needed.
- Execute Daily Return/Refused Processing. Ensure inventory accuracy, product and packaging integrity of returned inventory. Inspect refused packaging and products for damage and review order documents. Forward information to Customer Service as required per carrier for damage claims. Transfer damaged inventory to appropriate departments for disposition. Assist management of damaged golf ball inventory in Whse QF and coordinate transfer shipments to Fairhaven.
- Evaluate and issue customer credits in HFA (adjust inventory into whse 5R) based on invoices and other documentation. Sort and scan inventory to transfer into WMS.
- Assist to research/resolve inventory discrepancies as related to inventory movement. Assist daily cycle count procedures and prepare warehouse for annual Physical Inventory. Operate other lift trucks, Pallet Wrap machine and Cardboard and Plastic Compactors as needed. Perform other projects and tasks as assigned by DC Management.
- Reading, writing and calculation skills normally associated with a High School diploma.
- Minimum 1 year of general warehouse experience required. WM & RF system experience preferred. Fork lift certified preferred.
- Must be able to obtain lift truck certification. Must be able to work on lift truck equipment at heights of 40 ft. Must be able to lift and carry 45 – 70 lbs. Must be able to bend, stoop and reach.
- Able to adapt to changing requirements while under deadline pressure. Strong written and oral communication skills necessary for dealing with internal contacts. Knowledge of warehouse zones, weights and dimensions and cycle count practices required.
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements to: email@example.com. (**Please attach resumes in “MS Word Form ONLY” and you must reference just VWS-010918 in the subject line**)
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled. Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries to commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401(k) savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness programs / facility; etc. and generous product discounts.