- Salary Range: $77k to $96k plus bonus eligibility
- Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm M-F
Reporting to the Controller, performs various Accounting and Forecasting related duties for US Golf Club Operations.
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Participate in the monthly close process. Prepare monthly journal entries and general ledger account reconciliations. Perform account analysis and required actions to ensure accuracy of the general ledger.
- Participate in annual budget and monthly forecast activities for Club operations. Analyze forecast changes and report on the impact to the financial plan on a monthly basis.
- Assist in the review, validation and maintenance of internal control documentation.
- Maintain capital project tracking for Club operations and provide updates regarding project status. Close capital projects as necessary.
- Prepare intercompany invoicing to subsidiaries for components, promotional items, machinery for subsidiary assembly use, etc.
- Prepare ad hoc business analysis and assist with special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is required. CPA, CMA or MBA highly preferred.
- A minimum of five (5) years of private of three (3) years public accounting experience.
- Strong knowledge of accounting and ERP systems.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Proven ability to interact with all levels within an organization.
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org in order to be considered. (**Please attach resumes in “MS Word Form ONLY” and you must reference just SA-031819 in the subject line **)
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled.
Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries to commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401(k) savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness programs / facility; etc. and generous product discounts.