CORE BENEFITS [SALARIED ASSOCIATES]
SALARY CONTINUATION (Exempt Salaried Associates Only)
- Protection Against Loss of Earnings for Extended Absence due to Personal Illness or Non-work Related Injury.
- Maximum 90 days per Calendar Year.
SALARY CONTINUATION (Non-Exempt Associates)
- Protection Against Loss of Earnings for Extended Absence due to Personal Illness or Non-Work Related Injury.
- This plan pays up to 13 weeks, based on service related schedule. If you’re eligible benefits are 100% of your pay.
SHORT TERM DISABILITY (Non-Exempt Salaried Associates Only)
- Salary Continuation. Period Determined by Length of Service followed by Short Term Disability Coverage.
- Current Level of STD Coverage is 60% of hourly rate with a max benefit of $500 per week.
- Max of 26 Weeks including Salary Continuation.
LONG TERM DISABILITY
- Provides 60% of Base Salary (up to $100,000) after salary continuation and/or short term disability ends.
- Coverage is Subject to Reduction by Social Security, Workers' Compensation, State Disability, Etc.
- Life Insurance Coverage Remains in Effect during Disability Period.
- Credited Service Toward Retirement Continues to Accrue During Disability Period.
- Supplemental LTD available at employee's cost if earnings exceed $150,000.
TRAVEL ACCIDENT INSURANCE
- Acushnet Company provides Travel Accident Insurance to all associates when a death is a result of an accident while traveling on authorized Company business off Company premises. A benefit rate of 4x your annual base salary, max benefit is $750,000.
- Eligibility - All full-time associates, both regular and Acushnet temporary after one year of service.
- Provides Reimbursement for Approved Courses as Follows:
Grade A, B 100% Reimbursement
Grade C, D 80% Reimbursement
- If you take job related courses at an accredited school, Acushnet Company will reimburse you up to an annual max of $5250.00: Cost of Tuition, some lab and mandated fees.
- This benefit could become subject to taxation.
After 6 months - 1 week
After 1 year - 2 weeks (if hired before 7/1)
After 5 Years - 3 weeks
After 12 years - 4 weeks
After 20 years - 5 weeks
After 30 years - 6 weeks
Through the Acushnet HealthWise wellness program, Associates have the opportunity to earn additional days off for taking specific health improvement actions.
PERSONAL CHOICE BENEFITS
SALARIED PENSION PLAN
- Five or More Years of Service or Age 50, if earlier.
- Non-Contributory, Entire Cost Paid by Company
- The Later of Age 65 or Social Security Retirement Age
- Age 50
- Pension amount Reduced
- .9% of Highest 5 Year Average Earnings X Years of Credited Service.
.55% of Highest 5 Year Average Earnings in Excess of Social Security Covered Compensation X Years of Credited Service.
BASIC LIFE INSURANCE
- Basic/Accidental Death Company Paid Life Insurance is provided to all Associates, equal to 1x base pay.
- Additional Coverage is Available via BenefitsChoice Benefit Program (optional).
EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (EAP)
- Free Confidential Counseling to Associates and Family Members (on-site/off-site)
HEALTHWISE WELLNESS CENTER
ACUSHNET HEALTHCHOICE MEDICAL PLAN OPTIONS
OPTIONAL HEALTH INSURANCE PLANS
You will have two different plan options to choose from, Consumer Choice and Consumer Plus a high-deductible health plan with an employer funded Health Reimbursement Account.
Both medical plan options are Preferred Provider Organizations (PPO’s), which provide comprehensive medical benefits in-and out-of-network. The plans are administered by United Healthcare and offers access to a network of United and Harvard Pilgrim physicians and hospitals, depending upon where you reside.
Through the Acushnet HealthWise wellness program, Associates have the opportunity to earn a lower medical premium cost for taking specific health improvement actions.
PRESCRIPTION DRUG – In the Consumer Choice Plan:
- Associate Cost for Generic Prescription Drug at Participating Pharmacy is $10 (up to 34-day supply).
- Associate Cost for Brand Name/Formulary Prescription Drug at Participating Pharmacy is $35 (up to 34-day supply).
- Associate Cost for Brand Name/Non-Formulary Prescription Drug at Participating Pharmacy is $55 (up to 34-day supply).
- Mail Order Program for Maintenance Prescription Drugs (up to 90 day supply) $20 generic/$70 Brand/Formulary, and $110 for Brand/Non-Formulary,
- Drug costs apply to your deductible in the Consumer Plus Plan with HRA.
- 100 % Coverage for Preventative Services
(e.g. Cleaning X-rays)
- 80% Coverage for Restorative Services
(e.g. Fillings, Simple Extractions)
- 50% Coverage for Major Restorative Services
(e.g. Dentures, Crowns, Periodontal Scaling) After $50 DEDUCTIBLE
- $1,500 Maximum per Member Annually
- Optional Supplemental Coverage of Life Only or Life Plus Accidental Death and Dismemberment are Available in the Amount of 1-5 Xs Annual Base Salary.
(Rates determined by Age)
- SPOUSE/DEPENDENT Life Insurance
- Spouse $5,000, Dependent Children $2,000 Each or,
- Spouse $10,000, Dependent Children $5,000 Each,
- Potential for Spouse $50,000, Dependant Children $10,000 each, Depnding on your salary.
FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNTS
- Minimum $100 - Maximum $2,500 per Year
- Balances up to $500 in the Healthcare Flexible Spending Accounts are carried over to the next Plan Year if not used by End of Year. Any amount in excess of $500 will be forfeited per IRS regulations.
- Use for Payment of Healthcare Expenses not otherwise covered (e.g. Co-payment on Medical and Dental Services, Deductibles, coinsurance, Contact Lenses etc.)
Dependent Care Account
Contributions to Dependent Care Flexible Spending (Accounts are forfeited if not used by End of Year, per IRS regulations).
- Minimum $100 - Maximum $5,000 per Year
- Use for Child and/or Elder Care